Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend..

We've had a relaxing weekend!  I have been sick for the past week...blah and I can't get better.  I always get sick when school starts back. =(  A nasty cold that has turned into a yucky cough and just won't go away.. its' not fun when you can't take much either.  I hope to feel better soon!  Yesterday, we had a b'day party for my SIL who turned 30!  She's still a baby!  Welcome to the club, sista!  We had fun family get together and B and her cousin Reagan had a fun time together.  She passed out on the way home she was so worn out!  Today, we're doing laundry at home and cleaning up and tomorrow I hope we might can do something fun together.  So thankful for a day off work!  
My 14 1/2 month baby girl... love her!
Having fun at Uncle Jay and Aunt Melissa's house
The birthday girl.. all stylin!
Happy Birthday!
Of course sister loved the cake!
She has learned how to walk on daddy's feet and she loves it!
Sweet cousins
B, 141/2 months and R 11 1/2 months
Sweet Reagan..she'll be one in 2 weeks!

No comments: