Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weekend Fun..

Lately, I feel like I haven't taken many pictures of my sweet child. I guess when you go from a stay at home mom to a working mom, the pictures become few and far between.  I'm really trying to do better about taking pictures of my sweet girl so I can remember all the special times.  This weekend, B was just too funny.  She found a bag of paci's in her nightstand in her room that have been in there since she was a tiny baby. She has never liked them but she's had the best time playing with all of them and carrying them all around.  It cracks me up to see a paci in her mouth..that is just not like her.  But, last night she put one in her mouth while Daddy was reading her bedtime book.  I had to capture the moment.  Too cute.
Another one of her favorite things to do lately is to sit on the counter in the bathroom while I am getting ready and play in the water and play with our toothbrushes.  She is a mess.. she wants ONLY our toothbrushes.  She doesn't want anything to do with her's anymore.  She will go in the bathroom and wave up to the counter and fuss until we give her the toothbrush.  Cracks me up..so this morning I grabbed the camera while she was having a little bathroom fun!




Another one of her favorite things is to ride the little train in the mall.  She loves it.. probably because we live right near the railroad tracks and trains pass by our house all the time and she runs to see them and just waves the whole time.  Today, we went over to the mall and of course she rode the train. 
Checking out all the people..
When we came home, she played and grabbed those silly paci's again.  Ha.
Another one of her favorite things to do is go outside.. She is slightly obsessed with outside.  
She has gotten all into her shoes lately and when we ask her if she wants to go outside, she will go and grab her shoes and bring them to you.  She will cry to go out and when you bring her back in if she's not ready..she will have a meltdown..oh my..
She loves our dog Oscar too and she's been all about playing with him so I snapped this one too. 
 He's just not too into her unless she has food.
Oh the fun with a 15 1/2 month old..  =)

No comments: