Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th

We had fun day at home with sweet family. The weather was rainy and cool and yuck so we ate and ate. :) what we do best! Mom and dad and nanny came to eat with us and we cooked ribs, BBQ, baked beans, corn on the cob, and potato salad. For dessert we had blueberry cobbler and homemade ice cream and key lime pie. It was delicious!! The girls played so hard that they both took a 3 hr nap AT THE SAME TIME and I got to play cards with mom and nanny! It was like old times! We had a fun day together and I'm so thankful for my two little blessings!
Maggie Charles first fourth!

It's hard to believe this time last year I found out I was pregnant with sweet love and now I couldn't imagine life any other way!  So thankful for them!
Four generations
Happy 4th to your family too! Thank you to all the men and women who are my heroes and continue to fight for our freedom. We are thankful for you and your service to our country. 

No comments: