Friday, July 12, 2013

Summertime

The summer is flying by and I know it will be over before we blink.  We are enjoying it and doing as much as we can outside even though its been pretty hot lately.  Thankfully, we've had a lot of rainy days and it helped to cool things off for a little bit at least.  Now, we're back in the 90's.  We decided not to go to the beach this year.. just too much with a baby and a 2 yr. old so maybe next year.  I'm sad to not see the beach but I'm soaking up all my time with my two little angels. Time sure does fly!  We went to the zoo last week with our friends, The Sumners and my bff and her little girl came too.  Brylee is such a big help with B and I'm glad we all got to hang out.  We had a fun day!

Sweet friends
Sweet girls 
B liked the fish
We all had fun on the choo choo!
Brylee and Mags
These two make me smile every morning.. so sweet!
Chick fil a lunch dates with Mimi and yummy ice cream!
Outside swinging and playing in our pjs
Asking for "more pennies" and loving throwing them in the fountain.  She loved it!
Play date with The Sumners and The Collins at Wee flip.. it was a fun place!
Love her smile!
Pool time at Mimi's.. B is coming around to the water.  She still doesn't like to wear her floaties.. she doesn't want anything on her arms but she's getting better about getting in the water.  She likes to sit on the steps and play with her toys.
Park play date with our sweet blog friends, The Coop's.  So glad we were finally able to meet up in person.  Both of our girls are only 1 month apart in age and I know we will be friends for a long time!  
The girls were so sweet giving kisses!
Burkleigh still doesn't cooperate too well for pictures these days but I'm trying to document as much as I can.  Mimi made her this precious bubble and it just may be one of my all time favorites.  I love a little girl in a bubble! So sweet!

I hope you are having a great summer too!  

No comments: