Thursday, October 10, 2013

Maggie Charles 7 and 8 months...

I'm way behind on sissy's montly updates so I thought I would combine the two.  Today she is EIGHT MONTHS OLD!!  I swear, it was just yesterday that she was sleeping in the rock n play in my room and now she is too big for it and has her own room.  boo hoo!!  I know I say it all the time but seriously how does the time go so fast when you have kids?  I don't ever remember time going by this fast before my kiddos.  It really is the craziest thing...

On to sissy.. Maggie Charles you are just a true JOY and I'm so thankful God let me have one pretty easy and sweet baby.  Wow.. what a difference it makes!  Your smile is contagious and you are always smiling or laughing.
You went from sitting up in your little bath tub to sitting by yourself in the big tub.  You love the water and love to run your hands under the facuet.  You love for sissy to take a bath with you and bath times are one of your favorite parts of the day!


YOu love to ride in the car.  You are so big girl.. you can honk the horn and you just laugh and laugh.
You have started rolling all around and getting up on your knees and scooting everywhere.  YOu can even sit up by yourself from laying down.  You are all over the floor but not crawling just yet.  If I put you down you end up on the other side of the room.  You love to be down!!
YOu love your high chair and you are starting to eat more.  You love almost everything.. you've had bananas, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, peaches, strawberries, and mashed potatoes.  You study us when we eat and drink and you want it all.  You don't have any teeth just yet but I think you are working on it.  You've had puffs and yogurt melts too and you weren't so sure about those but I think your starting to like them.  
You can drink out of a sippy cup and you like your sippy cup with a straw.  You love water too!  You drink about 6 oz of milk every 4 hours and 8 oz at night usually.  YOu are sleeping better!  You slept through the night for about a week then you went back to waking up once. Sometimes I can soothe you with your passi other times not.  YOu go to bed around 7-8 and will sleep till 7 or 8 in the am if you wake up its usually around 4 or 5.
  
You love to be held, tickled, sang to, talked to, and you love your sissy!  You will be fussy and crying and when you see B you will immediately stop and smile.  It is so sweet!   You love your paci too!  You crack me up taking it in and out of your mouth.
You've had ice cream for the first time and of course you liked it.  B fed it right too you.  She has also fed you her popsicles and you loved those.  =)  Oh.. those 2nd babies.. they just get everything that the first ones didn't.. lol!
Thankfully, we haven't been to the dr. since 6 months so I have no clue how much you weigh.  I'm guessing around 20ish lbs.  You are a chunk and I love it!!
Diapers: You wear a size 4.. and so does B! Crazy that ya'll wear the same size.  
Clothes: You are wearing mostly 9 months.
You have just started to babble a lot lately and this past week you said your first word...
Dada...dada...  =)
You have also gotten your first tooth this past week along with a yucky cold.  
Boo!

YOu'll be really crawling in about a week..
YOu love to be outside, you love to play with your sissy.  SHe makes you laugh all the time and you are a big mama's girl.
You love to play peek a boo, be sung to and read to and tickled.
THis is your face after eating a puff for the first time.. You are liking them more and you are doing really good feeding yourself. 
YOu have also learned how to sit up in your crib all by yourself.  I found you this way for the first time a few weeks ago and you were just happy as could be playing with your mobile.  Guess its time to lower the bed.. sniff, sniff!
THis is your 8th month picture.  I couldn't find the 8th month sticker..
Happy 8 months sweet girl. Each month goes by way too fast but we are making the most of our days and making lots of memories each day too! 
You are my special gift from God and I'm thankful for you and your sissy every single day!
We love you so!

No comments: