Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013..

On sunday, we decided to take the girls to the pumpkin patch with my parents.  We went last year and I   said then I wanted to make it a yearly tradition.  We love old baker farm and B loves anything outside, so I knew she would have some fun.  I wasn't sure how the weather would hold up.. it called for rain that afternoon but we got there as early as we could and left right before the rain. Yay! It ended up being the perfect day.. wasn't too hot (although we were still sweating and there was no sun) and it wasn't too crowded either.  Maggie was a trooper for her first experience and I couldn't help but smile as we were riding on the tractor to pick our pumpkin.  These are the days I dreamed about since I was a little girl.. taking my two girls to the pumpkin patch.  Who knew God would grant my wish.  My mom always said when I was a little girl I would say, "Are we making memories?" and I hope my girls always know that we are making memories.  So thankful for my parents and time together with family. We made some great memories and my heart is extremely full.  Blessed to be these sweet girls mama.
My two sweet pumpkins
Trying to pick up the biggest one..
Love this one!
She loves these tractors.. wouldn't get off of them!

Sweet love..
She wasn't having it..
Love this one too.. wow at all the pumpkins
She found her one!
Loves her mimi!

fun with mimi and pops
an attempt at a pic on the hay ride..
Love my sweet girl..

Daddy and his 2nd love

family pic 2013..don't know what I'm doing....

Love this one too!
And..
What a difference a year makes...
2012 on the tractor...

No comments: