Thursday, October 24, 2013

Maggie's dedication..

On Sunday,  October 13 Maggie Charles was dedicated at church.  It was a special time for our family as I reflected on all the times I longed to be married with kids.  I am so thankful for another little blessing that the Lord has given to us and entrusted us to be their parents.  What a huge privilege and responsibility to teach these babies about the Lord and help them grow up to be Godly Christian women.  I pray that we are the role models and teachers that God wants us to be.
This precious little 2 year old looked beautiful in the dress that my mom made for my niece when I got married.  I'm so glad my own daughter got to wear this special dress.

Sweet sisters on our way to church.. Mags got to wear a beautiful dress that my moms sweet friend made for Burkleigh.  She looked so sweet in it.  
Once we got to church, Mags decided to take a little cat nap before the service.
Here we are waiting before the service.
Me and my sweet little mini
Not only was it a special day for our family but we also got to celebrate it with Jamie's brother and his wife.  Since we go to the same church, we had both the girls dedicated at the same time.  Little Kendal and Maggie.  Almost two years ago, we dedicated Reagan and Burkleigh at the same time so it was extra special to be able to do it again with 2 more precious angel girls.
Reagan and Burkleigh, sweet cousins
Melissa and I with the youngest girls
Our sweet family of 4
Mimi and pops with the girls
Maggie, 8 months Burkleigh, 28 months
Precious angel baby

THank you Lord for these two little blessings from you! 
Maggie Charles Haley:  "Of Great Value"
Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.  Matthew 10:31

No comments: