Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Fun


The sweet family...


Such a sweet picture.

We loved this game!
My sweet babies.. aren't they cute?


Carter man having fun!

Chase loves his I Spy book.

My two nephews.. the best in the world!

My wonderful sis in law, Heather.


Carter got a elmo toy but I think he
liked Chase's dinosaur toy better.


He loved that silly dino.


He liked his blow up globe too.


Hannah Rose trying to skate.

We were dressing up while she was giving us a
concert with her new microphone.

This picture cracks me up.. what a mess!!


Chase and the dino..


Hannah girl singing for us.

Christmas morning!
Carter had fun with the tissue paper..

We had a great Christmas! It's hard to believe it's already come and gone. My brother, sister in law, and the kiddos came down this year and it made Christmas even more special. Our newest nephew is 10 months old now and he is such a good and sweet baby. I loved getting to hold him and snuggle with him. Cause, they sure don't stay little for long. The other two are 5 and 3 and it seems like yesterday they were babies. Where does the time go?

Santa was definitly good to all this year. He left Chase a big remote control dinosaur that roars, lights up and moves. That thing was soo cool and a favorite for even the adults. We all took turns playing with it. One of Hannah's favorite things was a real microphone on a stand. It was so fun to watch her grab that thing, play the music and start singing. We all had a good time watching her put on a concert. They got lots of small things too.. dress up clothes, bubble gum machines, Hungry Hungry Hippos, lots of games, their own cd players with cd's that have their names in the songs, they got their first skates.. (too funny to watch),the world famous zhu zhu pets.. and the list goes on. It was fun to see their faces light up when they opened their presents.

Christmas is just more fun with kiddos.. and I'm soo glad we were able to spend it with them.
Jamie got a kindle.. it's a book reader if you don't know. He is a big reader and now he won't have to buy books anymore.. just download them. He loved it! He got a new blue ray player, clothes, shoes.

I got a new camera! Yeah.. I've been wanting one for a while.. a canon rebel XS. I don't know what I am doing but I am going to learn. I love taking pictures and I can't wait till we have our own kiddos that I can experiment with. =) I also got a new jacket, a hobo wallet, Paula Deen cookware.. and I love it by the way!, some cute serving pieces, jewlery, pj's and money!
I think we all had a great christmas and I hope you did too. The true meaning is of course about Jesus' b'day. Happy b'day Jesus.. you are the reason for the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVED reading about your christmas with the family. the kids are getting so big & they looked adorable in all their outfits...btw, the outfit colleen made for miss hannah is ADRORABLE!

thanks for sharing!

erin

Christy said...

ADORABLE!!! All three are such cuties!!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. I will e-mail you soon so we can start planning our next dinner plans =)