Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th and the 5th..

Burkleigh celebrated her first fourth of July yesterday!  We had a great day!  Jamie enjoyed the day off and we went over to mom and dads to cook out and swim some.  The weather ended up not being so great but we enjoyed a yummy meal for sure.. barbecue chicken, pork chops, slaw, potato salad, corn, pineapple upside down cake and cupcakes!  Mom outdid herself! Burkleigh slept most of the day, which she doesn't usually do at home.  Mom thinks I am making up stories about my child that won't take naps, so I guess we're just gonna have to go to Mimi and Pops house more often!    And..today is our 3rd anniversary!  Happy Anniversary babe.. I love you more and more every day.  You are an awesome hubby and daddy.  It melts my heart to see you take care of our daughter! 
Our family of 3

Love my baby girl!

Pops and Burkleigh chillin

This is what happens when you try to put a bow in your head..

Pretty much how she spent her first fourth!

Snoozing with daddy

Burkleigh and Mimi

My cutie pie


2 comments:

Sherry Sumners said...

We are still in Myrtle beach and I was checking to see if u downloaded any pics yet... She's perfect and precious!! I love seeing what y'all are doing each day!!! Hopefully we can come visit next week. Ur a great mommy!!

Anonymous said...

: )