Monday, July 4, 2011

Coming Home..

We left the hospital on Friday, June 17th.  It was bittersweet.. we were ready to be home in our own beds with our own stuff but it was so nice to have someone right there when you needed them too.  I knew we were in good hands.  Mom came home with us and stayed for a week and it was so nice.  I'm not sure what I would have done without her.  I have always been close to my mom but once you have a baby you really realize how much you appreciate your mom!! I have never been so thankful!! Love you momma!!
Our family of 3

She looked adorable in her outfit my mom made

These little booties were worn by me, my brother, my 2 nephews and niece, my mom, my aunt and my uncle.

This blanket was used when my brother and I came home from the hosptial and my 2 nephews and niece.



Mimi made her a bonnet but it was too big for her head, even though she used a doll head to make it.  =)

She cracked me up holding on to the car seat.



Waiting on daddy to get the car..


Welcome home!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

aw!!! i love that your mom made her "go home outfit"!! so special. she's just such a honey pie doll. i can't wait to see pics of her as she grows!

melanie said...

Such a special time and such a sweet little baby girl! love you!