Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day...part 2

After B's morning nap, we headed over to my sister in laws for a bit.  Then, on to my parents.  By the time we got to mom and dads B was worn out again so she pretty much went right to sleep and we ate and did our family presents.  She slept for a good 2 1/2 hours so when she got up we did her christmas.  She was too cute when we put her in her buggy car.  She loved that little thing!  Thanks Mimi and Pop.  I know it will be great come spring time.  We had a great christmas and I hope you did too!  Our big present was our new car and I couldn't be happier.  I feel safe and thats just what I wanted.  =)
Nana and B


I love my new car!

Our family of three
Playing with mimi and pops

Mimi made B a new lovie..she loved it!

I think we can say this was the best christmas yet!
Happy Birthday Jesus! We are so thankful for you.
Hope your christmas was great too!

No comments: