Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

This was the first christmas eve since I have known my husband that he didn't have to work.  Wow! He usually has to work part of the day but this year he was home the whole time.  It was nice!  We spent the day at home with B and then headed over to his aunt and uncles house later in the afternoon for a bit.  That night, my parents came over to our house and we had a yummy dinner together.  


I"m really sad I didn't get any pictures that night.  I really wanted a family picture.. oh well!  B cried/scream the whole ride home from Jamie's aunts house and I was scattered by the time we got home.  She finally calmed down and had fun sitting in her high chair playing fetch with Pops (her new thing is to drop all of her toys until someone picks them up.. ha) while we ate dinner.  It ended up being a fun night together.. so thankful for my awesome parents!  I seriously don't know what I would do without them.  They are truly the BEST and I'm so blessed to have them!  B is lucky to have the best grandparents too!

No comments: