Wednesday, February 6, 2013

36 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 36 weeks

Size of baby: Baby H is about 6 lb. and is 18 1/2 inches long 

Total weight gain/loss: about 15 or so lbs.

Maternity clothes:  all the time..I'm ready for normal clothes again!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!! Maggie Charles Haley
We have finally agreed on your name.  Maggie is from my MIL, Margaret and Charles is from my daddy.

Movement: You never sit still.. constantly moving and squirming.  So different from Burkleigh.

Sleep: Ok.. I'm gettting uncomfortable now and sleep is hit or miss especially with a 19 mo. old in bed with us.

Cravings:  I'm hungry a lot but can't eat a lot at one time.  So, I snack often.  Nothing specific but I do love some ice cream.  I did with B too.  Heartburn is getting pretty rough too.  Its always worse at night but its really bad all day long.  I remember having it with B too but it seems worse now.  

What I miss: Bending over, being able to sit and play in the floor with B.

Symptoms: Heartburn, back ache, leg cramps.

Best moment this week:  I'm really excited to see Burkleigh with her baby sister.  She is obsessed with her Big Sister book and wants to read it multiple times each night.  She loves to point to the baby in the book and to my belly.  We tell her about Maggie all the time and I know she is going to be such a good big sister.  She loves babies!  Time is flying.. and I feel like she is coming SOON!  I feel different already than I did with B and I don't think I will make it until the end of Feb.  If she has not made her debut by the last week, I will be induced.  We are almost done with her nursery.  We have all the furniture here but we are waiting on the finishing touches with the paint before we put it all in there.  Hopefully, this weekend it will all be done!  We are anxious to meet sweet Maggie Charles!

No comments: