Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Maggie's Nursery..

I LOVE how Maggie's room turned out.  We were last minute deciding if we were going to do a room or not but we decided to do one and I'm so glad we did.  I wanted her to have something special too!  I debated on whether or not to buy a second crib but we decided to go and buy one that would convert to a full size bed.  We also purchased a twin bed to put in her room since her room was our guest room.  Now, we have an extra bed if we have company and it will be Burkleigh's bed when she gets ready to move out of her crib.  Maggie's bed also converts to a full size bed so we should be good on beds.  =)  
I wanted the colors to be aqua and pink so we painted the walls a pretty aqua color and her bedding came from PB.  
My sweet friend, Mel surprised me with this ADORABLE sign.  It couldn't be any cuter and it is perfect over her bed.




My dad and Jamie did the beadboard and the painting!

I forgot to take a pic of her chandelier.. I'll update later. 
It is too cute too and was in my best friend's little girls nursery.

No comments: