Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Proud of Daddy..

Jamie is going to die when he reads this but B and I are proud of him!
He was featured on the front cover of the Fedex newsletter last month.
He was nominated by his district manager for doing such a good job in the month of December.. their busiest time of the year and one when we rarely see him.
If you know anything about my husband you know he is not one to brag on himself or be in the spotlight but I want him to know how proud we are.
He works hard every day to provide for us and our little family and it makes my heart happy to know that someone acknowledged his hard work and complimented him.
Sometimes it's the small things with your job.... and getting a pat on the back doesn't come that often.
I hope he knows how thankful we are for him.
We love you daddy!

1 comment:

cindy said...

Congratulations to Jaime!!