Sunday, February 3, 2013

Maggie Charles' Baby Shower..

Today was a super sweet and special day!  Maggie Charles got her own little shower given by two of my best friends.  It was perfect and I'm so thankful for all these wonderful friends and family in our lives.  The decorations were precious, the food was yummo and the gifts were too sweet.  I think we're ready for our sweet baby girl now.  Daddy is working  hard on the nursery and hopefully I'll have some pics to show next week.  Her nursery is aqua and pink and I can't wait to see the finished product.  
Thank you to all our sweet friends who came today to celebrate sweet Maggie.  She is already loved by so many and I appreciate all of you!  

Her sweet banner!
Yummy popcorn favors for the guests and it was delicious!
Delicious food
Such a cute owl towel wrap! 
Sweet outfits made by her Mimi
I LOVE maggie's sign for her room.  It is perfect and I can't wait to hang it up!
Mel you are the best!  
Sweet teacher friends..
Sweet Campbell and Al
My precious friend from college, Christy.
We are due a week apart but may end up being induced on the same day with our girls.
My SIL, Melissa and MIL, Margaret
My sweet momma
My two best buds and hostesses..Colleen, Shelly
Another precious wreath made by talented friend, Mel.
This will be on the hospital door and it matches her room perfectly! 
So special!  What a fun day! Love you all!  

No comments: