Sunday, June 2, 2013

3 months and 23 months..

I took the girls to Portrait innovations a few weeks ago to have their pictures made.  I took B to have hers made when she was 3, 6,  and 9 months so I wanted to do the same with Maggie.
 I figured we would try to get a few of them together too.. and whew it was exhausting!  M did great but B on the other hand did not want to cooperate so we got a few that were decent and we called it a day.  Pictures just wear me out especially since B is in the stage of not wanting to look at the camera and smile.  Next time, I think we'll shoot for outside pictures with her.  I think she would do better.  The girls wore their easter dresses that my mom made and I LOVE.  I love a sweet white smocked lace dress with some barefoot babes.  Nothing says southern more to me.  =)  I wanted M to have some pics made in her coming home outfit that mom made and M didn't get to wear and I forgot the dress... boo!  I may have to make my own photo shoot on that one.   Here's a few of our favorites:
So Burkleigh..









No comments: