Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day to this sweet daddy.  Your girls love you and think the world of you and we couldn't ask for a better daddy.  Thank you for always playing with the girls, reading books, helping with dinner, bathtime, bedtime, and for taking good care of us all the time.  You are my rock when I'm at the end of my rope and you always jump in to rescue me without complaining.  These two girls are lucky to have you and we all love you very much.  
2013
Fathers day 2012
What a difference a year makes.. we added another little blessing to the family!

Also.. happy Father's Day to my sweet dad.  You are the best dad a girl could ask for and me and the girls are extremely thankful for you and all you do for our family.  You are the glue that keeps us together and I think the world of you!  THank you for always being such a great daddy and Pop. 
We love you so much!
Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there. 
Hope your day was special.  We appreciate all of you!
xoxo

No comments: