Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Reads..

I don't know about you but something about summer always makes me want to read.  I just wish I had my toes in the sand with a good book in my hand.  But, it doesn't look like thats going to be happening this summer but that's okay too.  We'll have the pool and the lake..two of my other favorites.

Here are a few of my summer reads that I can't wait to read.
I've heard great things about this book and with two little girls, I know I have to read. 

I read Jeannette Walls book, The Glass Castle and absolutely loved it!  It is hands down one of the best books so I just heard that this is a sequel to that one so I will definitely be reading it.

I love Emily Giffin.. I have read most of hers and she is a great writer.  This one sounds very good too.

This is up next on my nook.. love her blog so I know the book won't disappoint.

And.. I finished reading this one in a few days.. It was a great book about motherhood if you are looking for an easy summer read.  I LOVED it. 
So..tell me, whats on your summer reading lis? I would love to hear some of your favorites!


1 comment:

haswell said...

Hey Katie,
We have the videos to the Bringing Up Boys and they are great. Jeremy and I watch them together sometimes before bed. I bet your local library would carry the Bringing Up Girls video. So glad to know he does both boys and girls. I'll have to check it out. I hope you are doing well! Your girls are so precious and are growing up so fast!