Monday, June 17, 2013

Maggie Charles is 4 months old..

This little one is growing fast!  I wish time would stand still for a while.  
Second babies are so different.. with the first one everything is still so new and you feel like you don't know what you are doing and each stage is so fun but with the second one I know time goes too fast and I just want to soak up every moment of all these baby days.  I know this one will be our last too..
You are such a precious love and a momma's girl at heart!
Weight:  15 lb 6 oz. 25' long
You are in the 75% for height and 90% for weight.
Clothes: 3-6 mo but some 6 mo.
Diaper: size 2
You love to be held and cuddled! You have been drooling like crazy lately so I guess you have started teething.  
You are putting everything in your mouth and you love to chew on my fingers.
You used to be a good napper but now you cat nap usually a morning nap, afternoon and a small one at dinner.
You still sleep through the night so I'm not complaining about the daytime!
YOu have started sitting in your bumbo seat and you love to sit up and look around.
You do not like to lie down. You still sleep in your rock n play at night and mostly during the day.. you love that!  Maybe soon you will try your bed.
YOu love to look at yourself in the mirror and you just laugh and talk.
Your tickle spots are under your neck and arm and you will belly laugh when I tickle you. 
I LOVE it.
You tried out your little jumperoo a time or two and you liked it. You just looked around at all the toys.
You still love your mobile in your bed and you love your changing table. 
You will just talk and coo and look at your picture on the wall and smile. You are always happy on your changing table.
YOu are drinking 4-6 oz of milk every 3-4 hours.  Usually a big bottle in the am and smaller ones during the day.  You are still on your reflux meds and you are doing much better.
You rolled over from your front to back just this am.  You haven't rolled from tummy to back yet because you are not a big tummy girl and I forget to put you on your belly. 
You love mamma to hold you!
You are strong though and can hold your whole head up and look around. You're already trying to sit up and B was sitting up by herself at 5mos so you will prob do the same.
You like to look around at things.. you are very curious!
YOu are grabbing your toes too.  I need to get a pic of that.

I love that we can pass B's clothes down to mags and I love to compare pics.  I couldn't find the headband at the time of this pic but here's the comparison.  B was only about 2.5months old at the time.
Sweet sisters

And one more comparison..
Maggie at 4 mo and B at 3 mo.






No comments: