Sunday, June 9, 2013

Instagram pictures..

I don't know about you, but I LOVE instagram.  I love to take pictures and see my friends pictures too so instagram is just the best for that.  My newsfeed on FB is getting so consumed with all these sites selling things that everytime I log in, I am way to tempted to buy.  That's why I love instagram.. just pictures and no status.  It's also a great way to keep track of your pictures and I love looking back on them too.  If your not on there, you need to be and follow me @katyhaley

Our week in pictures:
Monday we went to my mom's house to swim.  B is not a big fan of the water just yet.  =( I'm hoping she will warm up to it.  She didn't want to wear her lifejacket or swimsuit so she didn't...
She played on the steps for a little bit so that was good progress I guess.  At least she got in.  And notice Mimi is in her clothes with B's bow.. lol!  Mimi is the best!

Tuesday, we were supposed to go to the zoo with some friends but they ended up canceling so we stayed home and ran a few errands.  This was B's first little ponytail!  So cute!

Wednesday is our gymboree day.  My mom usually mets us and comes too so she can help out with Maggie.  B loves for her Mimi to come play with her.  When she gets up in the morning and I tell her its a gymboree day she immediately starts saying, "Mimi". She knows she gets to see her Mimi.

Mimi took us to lunch afterwards.. I just love this picture.
B is smitten with her Mimi.  Then, we went to hobby lobby and B had a good ole time playing.
We ended up buying the little buckets and she has loved playing with them at the pool.
Sweet Mags is just the sweetest baby.  She doesn't miss out on too much these days.
She takes it all in!  Love her!


Daddy was off on Friday so we went back to gymboree and played and then went to lunch together.

B tried onion rings for the first time and asked for more.  
She thinks she's the baby.  When I get anything out for sissy to sit in, she of course has to try it out first.
Saturday, we went back to moms to swim and Maggie sat in the bumbo for the first time.  She did so good too.  She loved it and B was so proud that she learned how to blow bubbles all by herself (and they actually came out)  
I have gotten quite addicted to Candy Crush and its driving me crazy. I can't quit playing and I keep begging for more lives.. lol!  If you haven't played it yet just know it is very addicting!
Today we had a stay at home day.  None of us are feeling that great around here and we've got to get well for birthday week fun!  B is sneezing and has a runny nose and Jamie and I both have horrible sore throats.  I hope we're not coming down with something.  Who gets sick in June?  crazy..
Sweet sisters in their seats!  We had to convince B to sit in her big girl chair.  She liked the bumbo and she still fits in there too.  Silly girl!

No comments: