Monday, March 22, 2010

Dancing with the Stars....

So, are ya'll just as excited as I am about the new season? I am so Pumped!! I LOVE that show and it just makes for a great evening on a Monday night. Don't you think? I have been a big fan of the show since the beginning and I am so excited that Ashley DelGrosso-Costa is back. She was my favorite professional from Season 3.. just love her cute bubbly self! Kinda sad she got paired with Buzz Aldrin, but oh well. She doesn't really stand a chance.. but, at least he tried and didn't fall! ha! I'm sad Samantha Harris isn't back, but I think Brooke Burke will do great.

I do have a few fav's already and here they are! But, they may change at any time.. =)

Chad Ochicino and Cheryl Burke.

I am a sucker for the football guys. Jerry Rice has been one of my all time favorites! So, I can't wait to see how well Chad does. I thought he did really well tonight. I'm not a huge fan of Cheryl. She has won several times and I think she is a little full of herself, but she is a good dancer. I can't say she's not.

Nicole (aka pussycat girl) and Derek Hough.
WOW! That's what I thought about their dance. She did great and who doesn't like to watch him dance? He sure is easy on the eyes.. uh huh! I think they will go far. LOVE him!


Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
I just love her.. she is so funny! I love her show Clean House and tonight she didn't disappoint me either. She makes me laugh and I love her self confidence. I want them to stick around just to make the show fun.


I can't wait to see how these 2 do?

I don't know why but I was a little nervous for him.. I just felt bad for him that he was doing this to himself.. opening up a new can of worms. He needs to get off tv and stay off because he sure can't dance! I am so disgusted with his decision that he just totally grosses me out to watch him. And.. they were playing up the whole rose thing. Can we get any cheesier? And.. Vienna and Gia in the audience.. what was up with that? Oh goodness.. I guess it makes for good tv. I'm over them!

And.. what about Kate Gosselin? Do you think she will go far.
I thought she did pretty bad, but I bet she will stick around for a bit.
What about the rest of them??
Well.. I thought Pamela Anderson was a little too much.. ugh!
Shannon Dougherty has my sympathy vote. I did love her on 90210..one of my fav high school shows. I think she has potential but she's not a fav just yet.
Erin Andrews.. she was all right.. Not the best, not the worst.. I think she is so tall that she looks a little weird.. not graceful at all.
Buzz Aldrin.. well let's not go there. he's a grandpa and he tried!
Evan Lysacek.. he didn't really impress me at all but Jamie thought he was really good. He kinda grosses me out to watch him.. I don't know why. He reminds me of Superman...that slicked back hair and I think he just needs to stay on the ice.. sorry Evan!
And, Aiden Turner.. well..he wasn't so hot either. I think he will improve though and he does have one of my all time favorite professional dances.. Edyta. I love that girl and I drool over her body! Maybe one day... ha! I'll keep dreaming!


So, there's my 411 on the show. Are you watching this season with me or not? If you are, I want to know who you liked. Please tell me!! Come on, comment people!! =)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am hooked as well! I like Kate, Evan, and Nicole. Kate isn't that great of a dancer but I still like her...Jake is a DORK!!! It will be interesting to watch and see who wins:-) Loved your recap of the show=)

Shelly Powers said...

I am watching it as well.... I am an Erin fan! I like her.... based solely on her tv sports... I also think Kate will go pretty far just b.c of "who she is" even though she can't dance... she will more than likely get a lot of votes... especially from the kids. Shannon, Buzz, and Jake are terrible i think... bless their hearts! Pamula needs to get a pole! gezzz! We shall see... it will be interesting to see who makes it! :)