Saturday, December 11, 2010

13 weeks..


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 3 in. long, about the size of a peach.
Total weight gain/loss: I lost 2 lbs. last week at my dr. appt.
Maternity clothes: I have a few shirts and thankfully I have some sweet friends who have let me borrow some clothes. So far, I'm still wearing my regular clothes.

Gender: We may find out before Christmas!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that little one will cooperate at my 15 week appointment.
Movement: I think I felt the baby for the first time last week. I'm not real sure since I don't know what it feels like but the nurse said it would feel like butterflies in your tummy and thats what it felt like. =)
Sleep: Good
Cravings: Apple juice and I can't eat a lot of sweets for some reason. It's weird..cause sweets are my weakness.
What I miss: Nothing at all!
Symptoms: Tiredness and some back pain
Best moment this week: Last week at my 12 week appt. I heard the heartbeat again and it was 150-160 so I'm wondering if the chinese calendar and the old saying about heartbearts are true. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I talked my sweet OB into letting me have an ultrasound at my 15 week appt. That will be 2 days before Christmas and I'm hoping we will find out what the sex is. What a special Christmas present if we can!

1 comment:

Sherry Sumners said...

you look great... awwww and i love hearing all about your pregnancy.... what a great idea...these are things that you forget easily!!! much love..miss ya girl