Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Craziness..

The madness has begun. Why is this time of the year always so crazy? It is my favorite time and I love everything about Christmas but it's been a crazy week for sure! The energy level at school has definitely been high and I think we are all ready for a much needed break. And this week has been extra crazy considering it is freezing cold here and we haven't been able to go out for recess AT ALL. Need I say more? I've been pretty exhausted every afternoon when I get home and I'm counting down the days till Friday at 1:00 when we get out. Woo hoo!! =)

Last night I went with my sweet friend Colleen to dinner for her birthday. Happy Birthday Colleen!! We had a fun night and got to catch up, laugh, and even do a little shopping. It was fun! Hate we didn't get a picture. This one is from my wedding.
We have also decorated the house up for Christmas.. a little bit. I didn't go all out this year.. I guess you could say lazy..but I'll say tired! =) But, we do have the tree up and a few other decorations.
I bought my cute stockings last year at Swoozies and didn't think to buy any extras. I've looked all over this year but can't find any so I guess the baby will get a different stocking. I've noticed that some of my blogger friends have different ones for their kids so I guess thats okay?? I am a matchy-matchy person and I hope that doesn't bother me to much. What do you think? Let me know if you happen to see these when you are out and about.
I've gotten a few new ornaments this year and I especially love all the pregnant ones.


1 comment:

Sherry Sumners said...

cute cute cute cute cute Katy!! Love the baby ornaments and I always love your Christmas decor...so fun!! I know you are ready for a much needed break. Cant' wait to see yall tomorrow!!!
Merry Christmas