Thursday, December 16, 2010

Expecting...

A special delivery! Yeah! How cute is this ornament that my friend Melanie made?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and it looks so cute hanging on my tree. I couldn't wait to come home and find the perfect spot. Mel is so talented and crafty and we joke with her about leaving teaching and opening up a store. I don't think she'll ever do it but I would love to work there if she does! Thanks Mel for the adorable ornament. I'm sure you'll be taking orders after this!
And.. since we MAY find out next Thursday. (I'll be 15 weeks) I'm taking a poll.. what do you think we're having? Leave me a comment and let me know.. boy or girl! I would love to hear! My assistant principal did the pencil test at school today. He swears he is really good at this and has only been wrong twice and has done it a lot of times. It was so weird to watch him do it. It took a minute for it to swing then it went back and forth and turned in a circle then stopped. So crazy. It said BOY. He's gonna try it again tomorrow and we'll see what it says the 2nd time. Three co-workers have said GIRL and I guess I'm going with a GIRL too. Jamie won't say what he thinks. The only reason I think girl is because of all the chinese calendars and the heartrate. But, believe me.. we have waited and prayed and waited and prayed for this special little one that I will be thankful and blessed with either. I've always said I would love one of each! Just praying for a happy and healthy little one.

4 comments:

melanie said...

THanks so much for all the sweet comments. It looks cute on the tree! I'm so glad you like it. And I do have a feeling it's a girl...only because you are so "girly." I know you will be elated with either one! I kinda do hope its a boy....such a special thing between moms and their boys. It is a love like no other! I can't wait for you to experience it all!

Shelly Powers said...

my vote is boy... ever since i saw the HHH shirt I have thought boy... i think that was my sign... ha!:) can't wait to find out! :)

LT (and Max) said...

oh i love that ornament!!! so precious.

also...i'm voting girl. but...you should probably know that when it comes to predicting the gender of babies, i'm wrong approximately 99.5% of the time! so, shall i go ahead and say "congrats on having a boy!"?
;)

Sherry Sumners said...

i keep thinking about my dream and my heart says.. BOY!! Can't wait to find out.. let me know if you want to get together before thurs.. text me!!