Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in Selma..


Sunday we spent the day with the grandparents in Selma. We had a good time. Nanny cooked a delicious lunch and we all got to catch up and visit. We always play games when we get together but this time we didn't. I guess there was too much entertainment. Nanny's neighbor who is elderly drove his car into another house. Thank goodness no one was hurt but it sure did cause a big scene. Since my grandparents live about 2 miles apart from each other, we usually get to see everyone when we go down. This time, my Grandma even came over to have lunch with all of us so that was a real treat. We had Christmas with both of them and then came back home. I hate we didn't make it to the cemetary to see my granddaddy but we will do that next time for sure! I just love my grandparents so much and thank God for them each day. They bring so much love and happiness to our family and I am lucky to have all 3 of them! Love you all!
Me and momma (I am 14 weeks)
The girls.. mom, me, Nanny
Us with nanny and pappy
We didn't get any pictures with grandma. =( Only 4 more days till Christmas. I can't wait! I am FINALLY finished with my shopping and now on to the wrapping!

No comments: