Saturday, January 1, 2011

16 weeks..


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 4 to 5in. long, about the size of an orange.
Total weight gain/loss: I lost 2 lbs. again last week at my dr. appt.
Maternity clothes: I am beginning to wear them! Especially the pants.
Gender: You are a GIRL!! We are working hard on your name!
Movement: Not sure about movement but I feel some weird things happening in there. =) I guess you are moving and growing all around.
Sleep: Okay.. my back still hurts a lot but I love my body pillow.
Cravings: I am loving some icee's!
What I miss: Not one thing!
Symptoms: Some sharp pains at times and really just my back.
Best moment this week: Last week we found out you were a girl. That was a very special moment. We had a little bit of a scare while we were in Ohio and had to come home quickly. I was spotting a little but it was nothing. Thank the Lord. I was terrified but we heard her heartbeat and they did another ultrasound to make sure all was okay and it was! The said my placenta is a little low and that could have been why or I could have overdone it with the kids. Praise the Lord all is okay. That was a scary moment.

No comments: