Monday, January 17, 2011

18 weeks and more..

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure..will know this week.
.Maternity clothes: I am beginning to wear them! Especially the pants.
Gender: You are a GIRL!! And.. you have a name!!
BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY
The burk came from my maiden name..burkhardt and the leigh is  my middle name.  Ann is for my sweet mother, Charlotte Ann. 
Movement:. This week I have begun to feel you move more and it is the neatest thing.  I mostly feel it at night when I lay down. It's still hard to tell but it feels like little flutters.  I love it!
Sleep: Pretty good!
Cravings: I am loving some icee's, ice cream and fruit.
What I miss: Not one thing! Maybe a drink or two.
Symptoms: Growing pains and that's about it!
Best moment this week:  We are workind hard on your nursery and I love it. Today, I bought your chair/rocker for your room and I love it! It is soo super soft! It is on order and will be here in about a month.  I took this with my phone but here is what it looks like.  I'm pretty much found the bedding too and I am waiting on the fabric swatches to come in before I decide.  Daddy is ready to paint and add the bead board. It won't be long!  We can't wait to meet you, sweet baby Burkleigh!
 We also got a new washer that was delivered today!  It was part of our christmas from my parents and I am so glad we went with the top loader.  I just couldn't make up my mind about the front loaders and this one was so much bigger for a better deal.  I have washed clothes in it and it is so quiet... I love that. My other one was so noisy and this one is so much bigger too. I know it will be put to good use this summer!

4 comments:

Sandra White said...

Katy,
Love the name you choose! You look great and I am glad that you feel good.
Love,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I love her name. It is perfect! I can't wait to meet her.
Christin

bhamblonde said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!!

Jennifer Brooks said...

Her name is beautiful! It's so much fun to call her by name once you make that decision. We use our chair numerous times everyday...it's our best purchase and most used ;)