Saturday, January 1, 2011

White Christmas..


I can't believe it actually snowed on Christmas day! I can't remember the last time that has happened. It was a fun day. We went to my sister in laws for breakfast and enjoyed seeing what all the kids got from Santa. Then, on to my parents for lunch and presents. It was a great Christmas and baby girl even got some presents too. My momma made her some precious outfits and her sweet daddy even bought her some pacis and wrapped it up for her. It was so sweet! He even surprised me with a David Yurman bracelet. I think I had mentioned it once that I wanted one and he remembered. =) I was really impressed. Thanks babe for all my gifts. I think he enjoyed his too!
The new 4G iphone
Everyone got AU shirts!
We left on Monday heading up to Ohio to have Christmas with my brother, sis n law and the kids. By then, it had stopped snowing but there was snow all over the place and especially when we got into Ohio. It was pretty to see the snow everywhere but I am so glad we don't live where it snows all the time. I hate cold weather! The kids had a great Christmas too and loved all their
gifts.

He really wanted this.. can you tell?
My little teacher in the making..

Carter doesn't know what to think..
I love these three!

One of my favorite ornaments..."It's a girl!'

Carter loved his little roller coaster

Since there was snow everyone, we all went sledding one day. Well... not me but everyone else. It was so fun to watch everyone slide down the big hills. The kids thought it was great and even Carter loved it. I think Pops had the best time though!
The big hills..

Dad and Chase
Hannah and her Jamie.. as she says.
Sweet little man



Of course she had to make snow angels.

Chase did good on the snowboard..
Chad and Chase
We all had a blast and a great Christmas!

No comments: