Monday, January 24, 2011

19 weeks and a pink room

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 6 inches long and weighs about 1/2 pound and is the size of a large mango.
Total weight gain/loss: So far.. I have gained 1 lb.
.Maternity clothes: I am beginning to wear them! Especially the pants.
Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY
Movement:. I am feeling you move like crazy!  I love every minute of it.
Sleep: Pretty good!
Cravings: I am loving some icee's, ice cream and fruit.
What I miss: Not one thing! Maybe a drink or two.
Symptoms: Growing pains and that's about it!
Best moment this week: I went to the doctor last Thursday for my 19 week ultrasound and they did all the measurements and all was great.  She is growing like she should be and so am I.  That was really great to hear and see sweet baby girl.  Her heartbeat was 157 and she is measuring 3 days early.  So thankful for a good report.  Daddy painted the nursery this weekend too.  It is pink and I'm getting used to it.  =) 
                                                                 Your sweet little foot!

Your sweet little profile

Your room color

Daddy painting it pink!

And..the finished product!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Looks great! I can tell from the picture that that shade is a lot more toned down. Can't wait to see it in person!