Thursday, March 17, 2011

26 weeks..


Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 26 weeks-
Size of baby: Baby H is 2 lbs and 9 inches long

Total weight gain/loss: So far, I have gained a total of 6 lbs since my last dr. visit. I go back tomorrow for my glucose test so we'll see what I'm up to then.

Maternity clothes:  I am so ready for spring clothes and thankfully I have gotten some clothes from friends to borrow so I need to get a few more things and I"ll be set.  Can't wait for flip flops and pedicures!
Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY

Movement: You are a very active little girl. I can feel you move all throughout they day and it's the best feeling in the world. We can see you move inside my belly and its neat to see it moving all around.

Sleep: Pretty good!

Cravings: Pretty much the same.. icee's, ice cream and fruit and pickles. I'm pretty much hungry all the time!

What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: My back aches and I've just started getting leg cramps..wow those things hurt!! My calves are soo sore!

Best moment this week:  We took our last beach trip as a family of two and we can't wait till we can go back and take you with us sweet girl.  I know you will love it just like your momma!  My friend, Christy had her little boy Colt on Tuesday and he is just precious.  Can't wait to meet him.

No comments: