Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little bit of this and that..

We've had a busy week and I'm so glad this is our last week of school before spring break! I think we are all  ready for a much needed break! We are headed down to Destin and I hope the weather turns out nice.  Can't wait to have our last getaway as a family of two!
*Last week at school, we celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday and all of the teachers wore these precious shirts. We were things 1-14 and we celebrated with a birthday party, a readers theatre, and the teachers doing the "tooty ta."  It was a fun day for sure!
Me and burkleigh.. 24 weeks
My favorite teacher friends and my hallway buddies!  Love them!

My sweet class.. we made these cute t-shirts!

*I went to my first Matilda Jane clothing party and I bought these cute pants! I thought they would be great lounging pants for before and after baby comes! 
 When Burkleigh gets a little older, I  look forward to buying her some things from there. They have precious clothes for children. Then, I went to Buy Buy Baby with a sweet friend, Jenifer to help me finish my registry.  

*This weekend was Cottontails and mom and I went on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun and we got baby girl some cute things.  My favorite is this precious Easter basket with her name on it.  I just love it! 

I also went to another clothing sale, My Little Lollipop and managed to only walk away with one outfit.  It is a precious smocked bubble from Three Mama's and I can't wait to see her in it.  Next year, it will be fun to  go and shop when I know more about what size to buy!

*This week, I am going to a Notably You party and I love their stuff too!  I can tell  having a little girl is going to make me go broke!  =) I just love all the cute things and can't wait for her to wear them all!

Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

melanie said...

So cute....love the basket!! Glad y'all had fun! Girl....save up! It is so easy to brake the bank with a girl!! :)) So many fun, adorable things to buy!

LT (and Max) said...

you're just so darn cute! i can already tell that sweet little burkleigh is going to have so many cute clothes and "accessories"! precious basket!