Friday, March 11, 2011

Right now..

* I am soo thankful it is Spring Break!  Woo hoo! I am ready for the beach, sun, shopping and good food with the hubby.  Can't wait!

*I am ready for this chandelier to come in so I can see what it looks like in person.  I love it and I know it will add just the extra touch in Burkleigh's room.
*I am thinking about decorating ideas for baby girl's room. My mind is racing..can you tell? 

*I can't wait to add the final touches to the wall and get the curtains hung.  We've decided to do 3 canvas pieces above her crib with her initials.  I am having a local artist paint them to match her bed and I can't wait to see how they turn out.  She is also going to do a cute window pane to go above her changing table. Some of the openings will have paintings and some will have a place to put pictures.  I think it will be precious. 

*I'm thinking about diaper bags. I love these Skip Hop bags.  Any more good recommendations for diaper bags?  I am a one bag girl.  So, the simplier the better. That's why I love these.  THey look like a cute purse and you don't have to carry two bags.

*I'm thinking about these cute letter blocks and how I can get crafty and make them.  =)  I love the idea of her name being somewhere in the room so I thought about making some of these and putting them on a little shelf.  Can't be too hard, can it?

*I'm thinking about rugs.. I need to find one to put in her room.  Suggestions?

*I'm thinking I only have 14 more weeks till we meet our precious baby girl.  How exciting is that! 

*I'm thinking I really wish I could have a big tall margarita right now but I'll settle for a  virgin strawberry diaquari instead.. hmm...

*I'm thinking how much our lives are going to change in the next 3 months.  I can't wait to experience it all! 

*I'm thinking how excited I am for my brother in law and sister in law who are expecting their first little one in September. Burkleigh and her cousin will only be 3 months apart.  Who knows.. by this time next year, I might have 2 little ones at my house!  =)

*I'm thinking how precious Burkleigh is going to look in this gown that I got in the mail today from Kelly's Kids.  It's a cotton daygown and it is oh, so soft and sweet.  I'm in love!

*Of course, I'm thinking about food.. so, we're off to get dinner!

What are you thinking right now?

No comments: