Monday, March 28, 2011

28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 28 weeks-the 7th month- I made it to the third trimester! woo hoo!  Only 12 more to go!

Size of baby: Baby H is 2 1/2lbs and is 16 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 10 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing the pants.. some of my shirts are maternity and some are just regular.
The last time I wore this shirt, I was telling Jamie we were pregnant.  I don't think I can wear it much longer!
Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY

Movement: You move all the time and it is so reassuring to know all is okay in there. I am a worrier and I love this trimester because of all the movement. You move around all day and it is the neatest feeling ever!

Sleep: Okay..not that great but I"m getting used to it.  I wake up a lot and can't go back to sleep.. I guess my body is getting me ready for whats to come.   Even on the weekends, I have a hard time sleeping in.  My mind is racing.
Cravings: Its funny how I never really craved weird things but if I see a commercial of something on TV that looks yummy.. I get it stuck in my head and continue to want it until I finally get it. =) Weird.. sonic cherry limeaide slushy.. yum! =)

What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: Just back pain and lots of pressure! 

Best moment this week: I found a precious ABC canvas for the nursery.  I was wanting something like this and coudn't really find it but I saw this one and Ithought it was cute.  I  think I'm going to get it framed too.  Jamie hung the chandelier this weekend and it looks so good in there. Can't wait to meet our little girl!

2 comments:

melanie said...

The ABC canvas is cute! And, I am cracking up at you in that shirt. You don't look that big-I guess because I see you every day-but that is hilarious how tight that shirt is now! Only 12 weeks!!!! I can't believe it. I can't wait to meet Burkleigh!!

Christy said...

I cannot wait to see the nursery all finished! i know it will look great. You look great too!!! Let's go to dinner soon...miss you guys!! I cannot wait to meet Burkleigh=)