Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 1/2 weeks..

I'm late getting my pic and post up...

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 30 1/2 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is over 3 lbs and is 17 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 10 pounds or so.. I go back to the dr. on Thursday.

Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing the pants.. some of my shirts are maternity and some are just regular.

Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN

Movement: She is constantly moving... all throughout the day and at night. I love every minute of it!

Sleep: It's getting better.. I'm getting used to waking up in the middle of the night a million times to go to the bathroom and sometimes I just can't sleep.
Cravings: just a little bit of this and that.. ice cream/popsicles like crazy.

What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: Back pain, pressure, some heartburn, leg cramps, this week my allergies have been acting up and I've been sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose like crazy.  I took a sick day today to stay home and rest and I feel a little better.  Just trying to make it till Thursday and see what the dr. says. 
Best moment this week:  I took a breastfeeding class at the hospital last week and met a really sweet girl who also teaches in Shelby Co. I hope we can keep in touch after our little girls are here.  The class was good..  but  I still have a lot of  questions when it comes to breastfeeding.  I am just praying it won't be that bad and I can stick with it.   We are getting really anxious and excited to meet our sweet girl. Time is really flying by and it won't be long.  I wonder who she will look like?  Can't wait to hold her!

No comments: