Sunday, April 24, 2011

32 weeks..

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 32 weeks..only 8 more to go.

Size of baby: Baby H is 4 lbs and is 19 inches long.  My what to expect book says she has been able to suck her thumb for a while now.  I wonder if she will be a thumb sucker like her mama was and so was Chase and Hannah Rose.  I guess we'll see...

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 16 pounds.  I gained 6 lbs in a month.
Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing the pants.. some of my shirts are maternity and some are just regular. 
I think I'm gonna be living in dresses and skirts this spring/summer. They seem to be the most comfortable. 

Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN

Movement: She is constantly moving... all throughout the day and at night. I love every minute of it!  It's neat to see my belly move when she does move. You can defnitly see it through my clothes.. amazing!!

Sleep: I sleep okay but I wake up with my back hurting and I find myself on my back more than usual.  I have always been a side sleeper so I don't miss sleeping on my stomach but it is getting harder to get comfortable and I wake up a lot!
Cravings: Nothing too crazy...back to icee's, and ice cream.  I am beginning to feel like I am running out of room for food.
What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: Back pain, pressure, some heartburn, leg cramps, so far no stretch marks so we'll see!

Best moment this week: We are almost done with the nursery!! I will post pics soon!  I had a friend paint 3 canvas' to match her bedding with her initals on them and they turned out absolutely adorable!  She also painted us a window pane with my favorite scripture on it and I love it too! I skipped my 31 week post because I was not feeling good.  When I went to the doctor, he  loaded me up with meds but I only took the Z-pack and I can tell that it has helped.  I am finally beginning to feel a little better.  Now I am beginning to go to the doctor every 2 weeks so I'll go back again this week!  Time is flying!

No comments: