Monday, April 4, 2011

29 weeks..

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 29 weeks-only 11 more to go!

Size of baby: Baby H is nearly 3 lbs and is 17 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 10 pounds or so.. we'll find out next week.


Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing the pants.. some of my shirts are maternity and some are just regular.


Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN

Movement: She is constantly moving... all throughout the day and at night. I love every minute of it!

Sleep: It's getting better.. I have about 5 pillows in the bed and I know hubby can't wait for all that to be over with.  He barrely has any room.
Cravings: just a little bit of this and that.. ice cream/popsicles like crazy.
What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: Just back pain and lots of pressure!


Best moment this week:  We had a busy weekend and Jamie did some yard work around here while mom and I got to run around and try and finish up the nursery.  I am still on the lookout for a small white table to put by her chair and I can't wait to see the artwork for the walls pretty soon.  Mom and I went to Mom's Market on Sunday and it was a lot of fun.  I saw lots of  people and got some good stuff too.  My parents also went ahead and bought our stroller for us.  I couldn't make up  my mind to save my life but I'm happy with the one we ended up with.  I got the City Mini by Baby Jogger and I love that it is a one hand fold.  That was what sold me for sure.  All you do is pull one little strap and boom it folds up so easily and it's lightweight, cute, stylish and pushes great!  I didn't want to do a travel system and I've heard nothing but great things about these strollers so we'll see.  I really do love it and if our next child is a boy.. yes, I will get another stroller.  =)  If you know me well at all, you know I am a total pink girl so I had to have the pink one!  Thanks Mimi and Pops! 

1 comment:

melanie said...

Love the stroller! This is the same one Alex has. They had the system one to begin with and then bought this and LOVE it....but in the red and black....in case next baby is a boy. :)