Tuesday, April 12, 2011

weekend happenings..

This past weekend.. it was gorgeous and oh so hot!! It felt more like summer than spring.  I went to the Mt. Laurel festival on Saturday and finally got to go shop at Favorite Laundry.  One of my best friends works there and they have the cutest children things and I just have not gotten to go over there.  The store is precious and I could have bought so much more than I did but I had to get a few things. I will definitly be
 going back!
These are the softest little outfits..by Featherbaby.
It's hard to tell in the pic..but it has pink ric rac around the edges. I got the onsie, hat, bib and blanket.
Can't wait for mom to add her name to it.  So sweet!

Love this brand too.. Magnolia Baby.. so soft!

While I was out shopping, Jamie went with our friend, Diane to do Bromberg's Diamond Dash scavenger hunt.  They were on bikes going all throughout the city looking for clues to get points to win a $15,000 diamond ring.  Too bad they didn't win but came in about 10th place in about 300 couples.  Not bad at all but no prizes.. I guess there is always next year.  They were both troopers and hung in there in the heat of the day.  I know it was hard work and I'm not sure I could have done it.  Jamie was exhausted to say the least.. Diane, I don't know how you do it all!

Saturday night we went over to my brother in law and sis n law's for dinner. I didn't take any pictures but we had a fun night together.  They are pregnant and due in Sept and I can't wait for Burkleigh to have a cousin nearby to play with.  We'll find out in 2 weeks if its a boy or girl. I can't wait.  I think its a boy!  We'll see..

Hope you all had a great weekend and your week is off to a great start. 
Be back soon!

No comments: