Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthdays and Bunko...

My sweet daddy's birthday was last Tuesday and we all celebrated with dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  It was yummy!  I took my camera and forgot to take any pictures.  So, this is an old one. 
Happy 63rd birthday daddy! I love you very much and am so very blessed and thankful to have you in my life.  You are the the best daddy ever and I admire so much about you.  I can't wait for Burkleigh to meet her Pops! 
Last Thursday, I hosted Bunko at my house for our teacher bunko group.  We had a fun time hanging out together and even dancing to Just Dance 2 on the Wii.  I just love all my fun teacher friends.  I'm gonna miss ya'll next year! 
The dance girls.. Allison, Sarah and Jessica

Sweet friends.. Jan and Mel

These girls were good!  =)
Me and Jen

No comments: