Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cousins..

Burkleigh got to meet her new first cousin this past weekend, Reagan Marie Haley.  She is so tiny and precious.  B looks so big compared to her.  I can't believe she was that little just 3 months ago.  Wow!  Time is flying by. I knew it would and I am soaking up every second with her and enjoying our days together.
 I know she and Reagan are going to love having each other to play with and grow up together.  They will always have each other and I am so thankful for that.  I  look forward to lots of fun family times and vacations in the future.  Thank you God for our two little blessings.  They are both our little miracle babies!

3 months apart.. =)
Little Reagan Marie

Brothers and the babes.. love it!

And for those of you out there who are still anxiously waiting on your little miracle, just never give up. Remember God's plans are greater than ours and always look to him. Both Reagan and Burkleigh are proof that miracles happen every day! Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: