Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great weekend with family and friends.  On Friday, Burkleigh and I had a great lunch date with my two best friends from high school and their little ones.  It was so great to see them and I'm so thankful we have all reconnected and  are in each others lives.  Their baby boys are just precious and I look forward to many more play dates to come.  Baby Jonah is 1 month old and Noah is 4 months old so B is right in the middle.  It's hard to believe we all have babies.  Between the 3 of us, we have 7 kiddos.  They each have 3 and that just blows my mind.  It seems like yesterday we were in high school and spending the night at each others houses and doing silly things.  Its hard to believe we are all moms.
Christy, Kristi and me

Jonah, Noah and Burkleigh

Me and sweet baby girl

Christy and Noah

Baby Jonah slept the whole time

Of course, little miss didn't want to miss anything so she was awake and taking it all in.

On Saturday, we headed to the lake with my parents and grandparents who came up from Selma.  It was a pretty yucky weekend and we didn't even get out on the water =(   We stayed in and watched football.. War Eagle and played games.  Burkleigh loved Rummikub..she would just stare at the colored tiles and talk to them.  We went for several stroller rides and she rode in her stroller for the first time without her car seat.  I think she liked it!  It was a fun weekend and I can't believe the weather is turning so chilly.  Fall is on the way!
This picture just makes me smile!

Daddy reading to B

Playing games at the lake


Nanny and B
Sweet pea

Chilling in my stroller..

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

she is SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!