Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Thanksgiving...

We had a great Thanksgiving. It was a fun day at my parents with my brother, SIL and kiddos.  My grandparents were also here and my aunt and uncle and cousins from Huntsville came up too.  We had a great time together and I am so very thankful for each one of them.  Mom and Nanny did most of the cooking and it was yummy as always.  We were all stuffed!! B was a happy girl and she loved all the extra attention from everyone.  I think she had a fun first thanksgiving and I am very thankful for our super awesome family! 
Daddy and B
 
Jamie and the girls
Mimi and Pops with all the grandkids
 
This picture just makes me smile.. love that happy face!
 
B's first thanksgiving

Pops and B
I think Pops was getting a little worried that B was going to cry everytime she saw him.  That's what she has been doing lately.  But, she was great all weekend and of course she loves her Pops.  She looks a lot like him too!  =)

No comments: