Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Another year has come and gone and daddy is another year older!  November is a busy month of birthdays for us.  Jamie's is the 2nd, my grandmothers the 4th, my brothers the 5th, my SIL the 8th, and my FIL the 13th.  It's a busy month of celebrating!  
Daddy and his little girl  

Jamie worked late on Tuesday, so we had a low key night at home with take out mexican, ice cream birthday cake and presents.  It was B's bedtime thats why she doesn't look so thrilled.  =)
Happy 38th daddy!


Daddy and his look alike  =)

Saturday night, we went to dinner at Firebirds.. just the three of us!  It may have been our first dinner out just the three of us.  Wow.. how time changes.  We used to go out to eat ALL the time.. now it's just easier to stay in. We had a great time and dinner was delicious.  I love that place! 
 On Sunday we went to my MIL's house and had a little celebration for Jamie and Jodi
Nana with the babes

 Nana and my sweet niece Haley.  B wasn't in the mood.. 

Happy Birthday Daddy..we love you very much!

No comments: