Friday, November 11, 2011

Free Christmas Cards..

How would you like 50 free christmas cards from Tiny Prints?  Well..if you are a blogger all you have to do is blog about it and you will get them.  Pretty easy.. huh?  They have some really cute ones too and I'm excited about using them for my cards this year.  So, here's what you need to do:

1.  Go here and fill out the form first.
2.  You will get an email with instructions telling you what to do.
3.  Then, blog about it and use facebook or twitter too.

Go here and check out all the different cards.  You can search by colors, how many pictures, etc and then bookmark some of your favorite ones.  Many of the cards can be adjusted to fit different pictures and you can  even change some of the colors.  Here are a few of my favorites:







I'm having a hard time picking! There are a lot of cute ones!  
Also, if you post by midnight on November 14th you will receive 24 FREE address labels too!  Pretty awesome!

So...what are you waiting on.. 
Go get started and let me know if you do this.. I will get more free labels and I hope I will get one of your Christmas cards! =)

Happy Shopping!

No comments: