Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful..

Thanksgiving brings on a new meaning to thankful this year.  I am so thankful for all the many, many blessings in my life.  Many which I do not deserve but God has been so good to us and I am SO extremely thankful and blessed.  But, this year I am MOST thankful for this little turkey that I get to spend my days with.  Her sweet little smile that I wake up to every morning, the giggles, and the laughs which melt my heart.  I am thankful for every little part of motherhood and  it just keeps getting better and better!  I'm thankful for this job of a mommy  that I get to do every day!!  Itt's truly the best job in the world!!

Happy Thanksgiving!  
 To those reading, who are waiting on God's perfect timing in your life.. just remember that He has not forgotten about you. You are important to Him.  Keep your faith and know that He is in control of everything.    I hope you all have a blessed and thankful Thanksgiving. 

No comments: