Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yummy.. and a funny!

B has been trying out some new foods and she has loved all of them.  So far she has had squash, sweet potatoes, pears and apples.  She has LOVED all of them and I think squash was her favorite.  She gulped the whole container down in one sitting.  She was a hungry girl.  I think she's a lot more content now that she is getting her belly full. 
Yummy!
I started off giving her rice cereal and she has liked that too.  For the first few weeks, I just gave her rice cereal and then I started giving her pears.  I started with pears because thats what Moms On Call recommended.  I didn't know that pears helps them be more regular too.. if you know what I mean.  B doesn't go every day but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it.  I know.. TMI.  Anyone else have this issue? So.. pears is what she got first and we tried that for 3 days straight.  Then, we moved to squash for 3 days and then I've just slowly been introducing the others.  

These were taken with my phone so the quality is not that great but she just talks and goos every time we sit her in the bumbo to eat.   She's up to eating about twice a day now.  Sometimes more than others.  But, usually around lunch and supper.  I can't wait to see what she weighs in a few weeks.  I think she was around 14-15lb at 5 months.  Not sure.. 

I had to share this precious video of her laughing at her cousin Chase.  She was too cute after she had eaten her squash.  We all got a good laugh.

1 comment:

melanie said...

Precious little giggle!! Love it. There is nothing better than watching a baby laugh. So cute!