Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter 2013..

We had a great Easter. The easter bunny was good to the girls and B was so excited about all her new things.  She loved her cup, puzzle and shoes the most I think.  =)  I hate we didn't make it to church but with a newborn it is just hard to figure out feedings and when we can leave the house so we got dressed up anyway and went over to my parents for lunch.  B was not having anything to do with pictures and we tried and tried and tried!  The girls looked so sweet in their dresses and I just wanted one good family picture.. but it didn't happen. Oh well...maybe next time.  The night before I read the Easter Story to B from her little bible and she just sat and listened to me.  It made me tear up and I look forward to teaching her the real meaning of Easter each year.







The only one where we were all looking and I have that dumb look on my face.
Mimi and Pops with their girls


Sweet love..7 weeks

The best we could get  in their pretty dresses my mom made.
So thankful for these two!

Maggie Charles First Easter!



Burkleigh's First Easter.. what a difference a year makes!
2012
2013..

No comments: