Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweet Cousins..

My brother, SIL, and kiddos came down the week after Easter to visit.  It had been WAY too long since we had seen them (christmas) and B LOVES her cousins.  It was also their first time to meet sweet Maggie Charles and Hannah Rose was smitten! She was so excited to hold her and B was so excited to play with Hannah.  Having kids really puts life into perspective and I so wish my brother was closer so our kiddos could grow up together.  Makes me sad to think about it.. but we cherish the times we are together and I pray every night that they will move closer one day!  (Ahem.. I hope you heard that brother! =)
Maggie Charles and Hannah Rose
Aunt Heather meeting Maggie..
The gang's all here.. minus Maggie

We had a lot of fun for the week. We went to AirJump and played.  


The kids loved it and my brother did too.

We went to Vulcan one day.  

Sweet Girls..
We all went to the top.. it was really scary!  =)
Maggie had fun too!

We went out to lunch..
We went to treetop one day.. I don't have any pics.. but Chase hit the jackpot and won like 1,000 tickets.  It was crazy.. it took forever for the tickets to come out but they all got lots of prizes!
B had fun running around..
We went to Chuck E Cheese.. B's first time and she loved it!

She loved playing this ball game.. and she was really good at it too!


We had some park fun too and it was a great week!  I'm so thankful they were able to come.
B asks about Chase, Hannah and Carter all the time.  Thanks for coming to visit.  We love you all!

No comments: