Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Life Lately..

I'm going to try and play catch up from last week and the weekend. We are enjoying the nice weather and being outside.  B loves to color with sidewalk chalk and play in the yard.  She is such an outside girl.  LOVES all of it! Her new thing is to sit in her little chair and watch for daddy to come home.  She says about a million times" Where" and throws her hands out.  When a car comes down and its not Jamie she says "no" in her little southern draw.  She makes us laugh all the time!

*Mom is teaching me how to run her embroidary machine and we've been sewing some cute things for the girls.
*I'm hooked on these crystal light flavors.  They are so yummy.
*We had a play date with our cousin Reagan, last week.

* We had a play date with my sweet friend Colleen and Finn and then went out to lunch at the depot.

*Sister was procrastinating bedtime and playing in her hairbows, sissy's pacis, and my sunglasses.
She is a mess!
* The girls wore their matching outfits to gymboree last week.  Their first of many matching outfits.  LOVE!
*Sweet Maggie is smiling so much now and talking like crazy.  She wakes up so happy and I just love all her sweet smiling faces.

*Friday night, the Fredericks came over for dinner and the girls played.  They are such sweet friends.  I can't believe this is their last week in Birmingham.  Next week, they leave for Dallas so we are getting as much play time with them in this week since we won't see them again for a LONG time.  =(( soo sad!!
*Sunday I had a Matilda Jane party at my house.  It was a lot of fun!  The girls got some precious little outfits too.  They are all set for spring/summer!  I'm ready for the warm weather to stay!  Yay!

My sweet girls! Love them so!

No comments: