Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to this sweet and precious mama. I am so thankful for her and all that she does for me and my family. She is truly the best momma ever and I love her to pieces! Thanks mama for being so special to me!
Me and momma
And.. a happy mother's day to this sweet and precious mother in law. I am so fortunate to have a mother in law that treats me like her own and she is truly a blessing to our family. We love you, Nana!

Jamie, his sister, Jodi and his mom

It's been a great weekend and the weather has been so nice. I hope all you moms out there
had a great Mother's day too! We enjoyed the day with both moms. We took my mom out t0 lunch and then we went over to Jodi's house and hung out at the pool together. Of course, the kids were the only brave ones to get in just yet.
My nephew,Beau jumping on in..
He wasn't scared but he was freezing when he got out!

We have also been doing some things around the house. Here's what we've been up too this weeekend..

I got some new plants for the front of the house. I have no idea what they are called and I hope I don't kill them. I have a total black thumb when it comes to plants but I do just love them and think they are so pretty. I'm gonna try really hard to not kill them. Hopefully, I can remember to water them.


Don't they look cute on the front porch..

Jamie cut the grass and our dog, Oscar loved the sprinkler. It was too funny to watch him jump through it. I think we're gonna have to get him his own little swimming pool this summer.. ha!

And then.... we find this on the side of our house in the grass.. Look closely... and you will see some small poop balls. I know.. gross.. right?? We think a deer or maybe a rabbit has been using our yard to do it's business. I haven't seen the culprit just yet.. but I hope they stop coming to our yard! I guess we'll be getting some more grass seeds to cover up the grass that is now yucky.

I hope you all had a great weekend too! I only have 14 more days of work and I am so excited about summer being here. Looking forward to the pool, the beach, the pool, the beach.. ha! And.. just not doing much of anything. I think this little man will be glad his Mama will be home this summer!

I know.. only a face a mama can love.. right?

No comments: